Please confirm that the conditions below are correct to help us speed up your online quotation:
- The home you wish to insure is your permanent residence. It is not used as a weekend, weekday or holiday home. It is not let or sublet or shared by non-family members.
- The home you wish to insure is constructed of brick, stone or concrete and roofed with slates, tiles, asphalt, concrete or metal.
- The home you wish to insure is in a good state of repair, and it will be maintained accordingly.
- The property doesn't have any special exposure to damage by storm or flood.
- There is no sign of damage caused by subsidence, heave or landslip.
- You undertake to maintain the sum(s) insured at their full value.
- There have been no more than 5 losses (whether covered by insurance or not) in the last 5 years.
- The property is not in close proximity to any large trees.
- The sum(s) insured represent the full replacement costs.
- You or any spouse/joint proposer have never had any criminal convictions nor ever had insurance refused or declined or had any special terms applied to a policy.
- The home you wish to insure is not a listed property.
- You may be contacted by us as part of the quotation process as further discounts and benefits may apply.
If you cannot comply with the criteria above please call us on 0333 003 3270 and we will be happy to assist you.